Tuesday, November 11, 2014

No-Pants November

Head to Toe: Top, Forever 21 // Leggings and socks, Marshall's // Cardigan, Thrifted // Scarf, H&M // Boots, Frye

Pants? Remind me what those are again...As of late, it has become more and more challenging to put on real pants when leggings (such as these fleece-lined ones) are just so darn comfortable. Normally, this would qualify for a Saturday shopping outfit, but I snuck it in on Monday when I woke up feeling like I was coming down with a cold (I was correct, as I am not battling the full-blown version). So, the result involves leggings, a long cardi, a chunky scarf and some darn cozy socks. Call it the "basic b" fall uniform, but it earned such widespread love for good reason.

14 comments:

  1. Such a cozy outfit! I agree, when there are leggings, how can we wear pants!? Luckily I only have one pair of leggings, so I have to put on pants, haha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layered look. Very cozy!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cozy look - your boot sock are so adorable (:

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely comfy and chic as well! And that boots are just fab!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so nice!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit
    love ur cardigan
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've become a legging convert too, so I don't blame you! Love the layered look you have going here. :)

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just thinking I LOATHE pants. They're so restricting. I have to go to Marshall's for some leggings now! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annie,
    your comfy style is stunning!

    Nora
    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute outfit!! I love your cardigan and boots! :) you look gorgeous <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.