Sunday, December 7, 2014

Shades of Gray

Head to Toe: Sweater, thrifted // Skirt, J. Crew // Clogs, Ugg // Bag, Franco Sarto // Necklace, Anthropologie.

Hey there, fashionistas. Forgive my infrequent posting lately. I'll attribute some of it to the loss of daylight for photos, but it's also just me. I feel like I've been having a bit of a style identiy crisis lately. Perhaps in the far-and-few-between outfits I've posted you've noticed a change. I'm wearing less color, and less dresses and skirts in general (with the exception of these past few, as I had to take advantage of the warm spurt). I'm not sure if it's just the season or if my taste is really evolving. Or is it the haircut, which calls for a slightly edgier look? Some of it, I'll admit, can be attributed to rushed mornings where leggings and a tunic are the best I can muster up. Regardless, check out what I was wearing in December of last year. Seriously, style identity crisis! I can't figure out if I'm "maturing" or in a creative drought. HMMM.

16 comments:

  1. Just evolving! Always fabulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that skirt!
    And my outfits this December are so much different from last year. Because last year I was still going into an office...now I've rarely been wearing my skirts and dresses...sad times
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely dressing differently now than I was last year - I'm wearing a lot more "easy" pieces this year (I'm practically living in leggings and tunics and oversized cardigans!).

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you, I'm definitely dressing differently than a year ago, but either way, I love seeing what you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look so pretty!!! i wish i could wear sandals! here it's too cold!

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I love Your blog, thanks a lot. And You look wonderful in clogs, really!, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really a fantastic skirt..
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That necklace is so pretty!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really stylish and well put together look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post :)

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. the clogs are quite unexpected but really are adorable with this outfit!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look very pretty =)

    https://donapapayas.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.