Wednesday, April 30, 2014
I am seriously loving these pants. They are a consignment shop find from a spot in my new stomping grounds (I told the sales woman I would definitely be back...frequently). I sported them to work Monday for the lone nice day of the week. And it was sunny enough in my little corner for some good lighting! If you're looking for more interior or style inspiration, peep my Pinterest page. I've been all about it lately, so my boards are packed with pinspiration.
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Sunday, April 27, 2014
During my absence, I noticed several things happened...
- Overalls became cool again (why?)
- There was a unanimous decision on the East Coast that everyone would dress like spring, despite the temperature
- Festival fashion exploded with Coachella
- People went on Spring break and the rest of us hated them
- An overabundance of Easter candy was consumed, followed by a rejuvenation of gym-related New Year's Resolutions
- But first, #LetMeTakeASelfie
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
I'm baaaaack...Did you miss me? I missed you, dear readers. Though I must say it was a needed break during a busy time. I am officially moved into my new place (photos to come) and starting to feel settled in. Though it's still an adjustment, it's a great feeling to walk into my sunny kitchen in the morning and brew my coffee or to put my feet up after a day's work.
On another note, I snapped these photos a few weeks back before the launch party for my company's latest magazine: San Francisco Cottages & Gardens (see snapshots from the event below). My bestie Liz bought me the dress for a super bargain at H&M, and it ended up fitting perfectly. It was a fun evening celebrating all of our hard work, and I'm lucky to have a great group of work friends to share it with.
That's all for now, fashionistas—but don't despair, I'm here to stay.
Photos by CRL