Tuesday, January 27, 2015

[easy]mood

Sweatshirt, Zara
Snow Day


Though the snowpocalypse didn't turn out to be as devastating to Connecticut as originally predicted (my apologies to the rest of the Northeast), we still got a good six inches and a work-from-home day. With some extra downtime, I did a little closet organizing, and I have even been cooking (please try and sustain your shock). But for the most part, my snow day essentials include fuzzy slippers, my kindle, social media and a cozy blanket. Oh, and a cocktail. And Netflix. Okay, my snow day essentials are rather numerous. But overall, the livin's easy and the makeup's nonexistent. It would be 100-percent [easy] if I didn't have to coax a six-inch-tall shih tzu to pee in the snow. But, as they say, you can't have it all.

13 comments:

  1. I got stuck on my vacation until Monday due to the snow. Luckily, it was not as scary as it supposed to be so people just got a chance to stay home and spent time with their families. If I were in NYC I would definitely read for the entire day sipping some delicious tea.
    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it sounds like you've been having a more productive day than I! Netflix, check, cooking check. that's it!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. No snow over here in VA so I am pretty jealous!! :)
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post dear, I love snow.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the feet in the snow haha :) You look so pretty in that first photo love the shirt :P

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, that's great that you only got 6 inches! My husband's dad outside of Hartford got like 2 feet - crazy! ...then there are my friends in Boston who probably still can't get out their front doors haha. I LOVE your winter boots and those cozy slippers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We probably got 24 inches where I live in Maine, maybe even more! Craziness! Love these items- especially the candle :)

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, I love the snow but looking forward to the arrival of spring! :)

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sweater is so cool <3
    http://www.lenouveaugrunge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that sweater! X Minale
    new post on my fashion blog:
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like the perfect, relaxing day in! I mean, any day that involves cozy blankets, a kindle, and Netflix is a win in my book :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.