Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Relaxed Chic

Head to Toe: Top and boots, Zara // Skinnies, Marshall's // (below) Beanie, American Apparel // Coat, thrifted

For a laid back Friday last week, heeled boots and a slouchy sweater struck the right cord between casual and pulled together. It was a brief hiatus between snowstorms, so I rocked my new kicks (which I promise to display in better lighting one of these days) without fear of ruining them in salt and sludge. I can't say the same for this week, which is getting hit with winter storms nonstop. I'm getting a haircut tomorrow, and I'm hoping it will be the pick-me-up I need to feel cute despite the weather, and my restricted choice of clothing and footwear. Monti, who decided to make a cameo below, is also desperately in need of a grooming, but he is going to have to wait for the snow to melt. Plus the fluffier he gets, the more Shih Tzu blankets I can knit.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE those boots! And that coat is gorgeous!
    Ugh, yea...this week has been so annoying! STOP IT SNOW!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater looks like the coziest thing on earth - love it! It seems like this winter will never end at this point!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater! :)
    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, If you want to join us check out my last post. Have a nice day!
    http://priscillaeliodoro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, that outfit looks SO comfortable!! I especially love your boots and that top!! Monti is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweater, it looks soo warm and cozy!! Soo cute girl!!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice outfit! Love that sweater! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.