Monday, April 6, 2015

An Easter Celebration

Head to Toe: Dress, Thrifted // Boots, Frye // Jacket, Forever 21 // Earrings, Laila Rowe

Happy belated Easter and Passover, friends! Apologies for my radio silence; I got pretty sick this past week and didn't do much besides laze in bed. Luckily, I recovered in time to enjoy my weekend and a nice Easter dinner with my parents. Since it was just the three of us, we kept things low key. My mom made a quiche and ham, and we whipped up some asparagus and a salad, with of course wine and her signature sugar cookies for dessert. Even though we kept things casual, I decided to put on a pastel dress to feel festive. And check out those gams! A day warm enough for bare legs? Swoon.
Photos by CTL

10 comments:

  1. Lovely look! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Such a beautiful outfit. I absolutely love those boots. Sorry to hear that you have been ill. Wishing you all the best this week!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!
    well combined!!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-birthday-dinner.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of that dress is so perfect for Easter! At least we had some warmer weather this weekend! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR SCARF. SO PERFECT!!

    - WWW.MUCHLOVEM.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute dress (: Definitely one of my fave colors for spring!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable easter outfit! So glad you're feeling better!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,

    Very nice pics ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely party outfit! I really like this color. I am also looking for company holiday party ideas (holiday outfit as well as hairstyle ideas). Could you please help me by sharing some office event styles?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.