Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Monday Fun-Day

Head to Toe: Blouse, Marshall's // Jeans, TJ Maxx // Vest, Thrifted // Bag, Steve Madden // Necklace, Laila Rowe // Pumps, Payless

Long time no see, readers! Apologies for my radio silence these days; my computer was on the fritz, but it's back up-and-running now. I wore this outfit for work yesterday and a lunch date with my dad (who snapped these photos). The mid-day break was a rare luxury for us, and nothing beats the Monday blues like disco fries from Burger Bar. If you're ever in South Norwalk, they are a slice of heaven.
Monday Mood (clockwise from top left):
Monti got his spring haircut // Daffodils and design books // Lunch date // Trees in bloom at my office
Check out my Instagram for more.
Photos by CRL

11 comments:

  1. Nice pants!

    Have a lovely new week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously those pants are so fun!!!!! Cute outfit!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!!!!
    Thanks for visit my blog and follow me, now i follow you!!!!!
    Kisses

    www.lagattarosablog.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Those pants are perfection. I absolutely love that print.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your dad took these photos for you :) Those jeans are killer, I need to go scour my own TJ's for them now! Also, those daffodils are so pretty, Have a great week, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so natural and sweet, I like it so much!

    http://www.mundodecaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking quite ready for spring! Love those printed pants. Also, you found a perfect spot for outfit photos. I can not wait for the cherry blossom trees here to bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic loook.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos. xo Sheree

    ~ xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! That's my little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.