Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hump Day Favorites: Text Appeal

Shirts (clockwise from top left): Sweatshirt, Andrew Neyer // Dolce & Banana, Lifestyle Merchants // Nope, Etsy // Over it, Ten Sixty Sherman // Running late, Forever 21 // My neck my back, Skreened // Don't worry, The Vintage Twin // Jeep hair, Etsy // Guac bottom, Modcloth // Stay in bed, OnePiece

Some days, when you don't feel like talking, it's best to let your outfit say the words for you. Okay, who am I kidding? I always feel like talking, but I'm still into these tongue-in-cheek tee-shirts. I scoured Keep and Fancy for the best ones (Jeep hair is particularly close to my heart)—ironic to punny. My favorite part about these tops is that they're perfect for weekends paired with ripped jeans, leggings or shorts, and they can also look chic tucked into skirts or under a blazer for work. See how I've styled graphic tees in the past here and here. And check out more ideas I nabbed off Pinterest below. Happy texting!
Stylecaster
Her Campus
Who What Wear
Gurl
Lovely Pepa

10 comments:

  1. Haha, I love these, especially the My Neck My Back tshirt! Cool collection :) x

    ♥.•*¨ AmandaSays ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a graphic tee is perfect for hump day, it tells the world I am sooooo ready for the weekend.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic inspirations.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection! They always look very cool

    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look number 3 is my favorite.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fantastic! Thank you for sharing all of these~ tees with words on them can be so cool c:
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want like ALL of these outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All outfits are really nice! Love it! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.