Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sartorial Sunday: High Low

Head to Toe: Button-down, Marshall's // Skirt, H&M // Earrings, Laila Rowe // Bag, Steve Madden // Heels, Tommy Hilfiger

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there! I made my mom cake pops and enjoyed a lovely afternoon having a picnic in the park with my parents. Monti licked my face, which I took as his way of saying happy mother's day to me. He then proceeded to act like a precocious child and eat some ant-infested potatoes off of the ground. But that's the joy of motherhood! I have so much appreciation for my mamma, who has always been my biggest supporter and friend. I come from a long line of strong women and great mothers. So much love to them.

15 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit, your hair looks so cool like that!
    I spent mothers day with my mom's side of the family, aunt had a lunch. :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always loved denim on black.. I don't but there's something about this combo that leaves a signature look. great styling,.


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you look beautiful! The skirt is beautiful!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/
    Giveaway on my blog here -> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2015/05/giveaway-with-znu.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great skirt, love it!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you dear, I'm now following you.
    Have an amazing weekend.
    xx
    Blog: adonadasushi.blogspot.pt
    FB Page: facebook.com/blogdadonadasushi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Have a nice week sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabolous look.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just loving that jean shirt!!! INCREDIBLE with the skirt!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I love how you styled this outfit. Denim plus chiffon look cute together :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt it's so pretty !
    xoxo,

    https://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.