Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Hump Day Favorites: Festival Fashion for Grownups

Photos above: Refinery 29
Coachella, Outside Lands, Firefly, Bonnaroo, and even Connecticut's-own Vibes: Music festivals and concerts are one of the highlights of summertime. But while I love to get down with my funky boho/inner-hippie side, it's hard to miss the slew of bare bellies and barely there cutoffs that is festival wear...which is not so hip for 25+ working professionals, even off-duty. Peekaboo cutouts (opposed to full-blown crops) and structured silhouettes strike the right balance at any age. Comfortable footwear—closed toes are a must—a light, roomy bag and chunky headband round out the necessities. Last, accessories don't add weight or heat, so pile 'em on! Rock on, fashionistas.
Festival Fashion

Photos above: Buzzfeed

11 comments:

  1. Love these festival outfits, it's such a cool style ! :)

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspirational! Thanks for sharing!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Nike bag, and I desperately need a new pair of Converses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These festival fashion inspirations are so pretty...very stylish!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This inspiration is so chic and I really like it a lot ;) http://bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would TOTALLY wear that. I'm in love with that skirt paired with that top!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect inspos! thanks for sharing//


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all this looks. So much great inspiration.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Bed Sheets!
    Everything about that room is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.