Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sartorial Sunday: Pink is the New Red

Head to Toe: Blazer, thrifted // Pants, Marshall's // Sandals, Burlington // Bag, Steve Madden

This has been one of my go-to workday outfits this summer. Surprisingly practical, the pants are really comfortable and the blazer adds enough polish for work (and can easily be removed for a lunchtime stroll or trip to the farmer's market). Bright lipstick balances out minimal makeup and a ponytail. And a coworker of mine reported from a vacation abroad that colorful MC Hammer pants are all the rage in Italy. Extra points: Lucky says pink is the new red so I'm right on trend (vote for my submission here). I hope your weekend was as lovely and sun-filled as mine. Happy Sunday!

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute look! I love the bright blazer! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this is a go-to outfit for you! Those pants are seriously amazing.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful jacket!

    Have a great start of the week :)
    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love this outfit! It took me way too long to jump on the softpants trend and now I wish I had a closet full of them!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and comfy outfit. I have been looking for a pair of trousers like these! The blazer adds a really nice pink colour to the outfit. :D

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pants are AWESOME!! I really love how comfortable clothes are becoming more work appropriate! Who wants to be uncomfortable at work?? Also, those sunflowers are soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pants paired with the blazer...beautiful look!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red blazer and those pants are lovely! xx

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pants! Great print!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice look! Love your trousers!!
    Would you like to follow each other in Instagram (@travelera.es) ?
    Please let me know which one so I can follow you and keep in touch xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.