Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sartorial Sunday: Work-Week Wears

Hey there, fashionistas! Here we are again, another Sunday night blog. It was a whirlwind week followed by a deliciously relaxing weekend. My roomie who is a teacher went back to school this past week, and the new-year vibes were contagious. I wanted to start my busy Monday on a good foot, which for me means a good outfit. Inspired by Cupcakes & Cashmere's Weekday Wardrobe column, I carried through all the way to Friday so I could share my work-week looks with you. Dressing for work can be a challenge, especially in late summer. My outfits have to be comfy enough for walks to and from the train while being temperature-appropriate both outside and in frigid a/c. For me, this means bringing layers and varying lengths—dress + sweater, or jeans + tanks, for example. Here's my go at striking that perfect balance last week. And it starts all over again tomorrow. Happy Monday!
Head to Toe Monday: Top, Charlotte Russe // Vintage leather skirt // thrifted // Heels, target
Head to Toe Tuesday: Top, Zara // Vest, DWR Consignment // Jeans, Continuations Consignments // Booties, thrifted
Head to Toe Wednesday: Dress, Mom's (I will return this, I promise!) // Tunic, hand-me-down // Booties, thrifted
Head to Toe Thursday: Jeans and top, thrifted // Heels, Target
Head to Toe Friday: Top, thrifted // Jeans, Gap // Sandals, Burlington Coat Factory

23 comments:

  1. All so beautiful! Love your outfits!

    http://martasfashiondiary.com/the-one-piece-swimsuit-the-giveaway-winners/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL OUTFIT
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/08/sultry-smokey-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of these! Especially Wednesday! I miss doing my weekly wardrobe recaps, haven't done it in over a year...sheesh! But I don't miss going to an office every day, haha! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of then but tuesday and wednesday are my fav <33
    http://www.lenouveaugrunge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfits! The third one is definitely my favourite! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second one is my fave :) xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I think you nailed this work week - I love your mix of neutrals and pops of color. The blue pencil skirt and white vest are definitely the standout pieces to me.
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look pretty in all of then, but my favourite it's the first one ! Love that blue skirt.
    I'm a new follower, check my blog and if you like it, follow me too :)
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfits. I , especially liked you in first and second looks.

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all these looks, especially Wednesday and Friday!

    catrionaar.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfits! Thanks for sharing!!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabbbbulous outfits! LOOOVVE those baggy boyfriend jeans and that blue skirt! HOTTTT! stunning babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so good. I like it!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wednesday's outfit is my fave, you look gorgeous in all of them though!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. In love with tuesdays outfit! That sleeveless vest is gorgeous.

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous looks!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really enjoyed this post. Have a fun-filled Friday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Every one of these outfits is absolutely adorable! I just got back to the states and am looking forward to unpacking my suitcases and (hopefully) finding similar outfits so I can recreate some of these looks!

    Chelsea | Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great outfits!! Id love to be able to wear denim at work! :)
    Would you like to follow each other in Instagram (mine is @travelera.es)
    Let me know and keep in touch! xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  20. You styled really nice outfits! They all look really chic. I think my personal favourite is no. 4 and 5. :D Thanks for sharing Annie!

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just adore tuesdays, but each outfit has an adorable feel to them! I love this kind of post :)
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.