Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sartorial Sunday: Work-Week Wears

Hey there, fashionistas! I hope you're having a positively lovely Labor Day weekend. It may be the unofficial end of summer, but I'm not giving up yet. Here's what I rocked for this past week of work, albeit a short one. (Our company gave us the gift of Friday off, too!) I'm slowly sneaking in some fall pieces, like these great booties found at Salvation Army and my trusty leather jacket, but had to be comfortable for hot late-summer days. I bookended the week with bright dresses, and rocked casual looks for photo shoots Tuesday and Wednesday. Okay, time to go—there's still some weekend left—enjoy!
Head to Toe: Dress, Urban Outfitters // Sandals, Burlington Coat Factory // Jacket, Target
Head to Toe: Tank, Gap // Flannel, thrifted // Jeans, F21 // Shoes, Keds
Head to Toe: Top, Banana Republic via Continuations Consignments // Leggings, Strawberry // Shoes, Keds
Head to Toe: Dress, Marshall's // Sweater and booties, thrifted

9 comments:

  1. So many gorgeous looks! I really love that green dress. That colour? Fabulous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that green striped dress! So cute! :D
    I'm slowly adding in Fall items too, but only because I'm getting so bored of just wearing tees and tanks! Ha ha.
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits lady! :)

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first and third look! Work wear is always so much fun to play around with while looking professional! You look awesome! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! You are amazing!
    May be you, d like to follow each other? Let me know C:

    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice outfits, that pink dress is so cute! Love it! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.