Thursday, September 24, 2015

Workweek Outfits

Hey there, fashionistas! I know, I know, long time no talk…The last time I posted I was talking about LDW and the dwindling days of summer, and now I’m already planning my Halloween costume. Between family visits and work craziness, it’s been hard to set aside time to blog—so here I am a little late. Last week was jam-packed with meetings and after-hours work events, so my outfits had to be comfy for long days and versatile enough to go from cubical to cocktails. It’s also that tricky time of year when it’s summer in the sun and winter in the shade (Did I just quote Charles Dickens?), so light layers were necessary. How do you attack this temperamental season?
Monday Head to Toe: Top, Forever 21 via Continuations Consignments // Jeans, Old Navy // Booties, Thrifted // Sweater, thrifted
Tuesday Head to Toe: Top: Forever 21 // Skirt, hand-me-town // Booties, thrifted
Wednesday Head to Toe: Dress, Old Navy // Sandals, Burlington Coat Factory
Thursday Head to Toe: Dress, Francesca's Collections // Sandals, Burlington Coat Factory // Jacket, Thrifted
Friday Head to Toe: Dress, LOFT // Sneakers, Converse

7 comments:

  1. Nice outfits!
    xx, Flora
    http://lapapillonnoire.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back and posting! These outfits are gorgeous. Polished, pretty, yet still fun. Love!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the print of the top in the first look! :D and yep, layers are key this time of year. I imagine I'll be in a lot of light sweaters
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love the white blazer, so chic :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay happy to see you back! All of these looks are great, and I especially love that comfy Friday one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one is really pretty :) x

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.