Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Five Links for Fall

Happy October, fashionistas! I've been making my list and checking it twice: Pumpkins are on the doorstep, the box of sweaters in my basement has been brought up and unpacked, cinnamon candles have been burned, pumpkin beer drank, squash soup consumed and costume planning is in full swing. Here's what the world wide web has to say about my most favorite time of the year.
Lucky Shops has fall outfit inspo covered with 31 Perfect October Outfits. This look by Style Me Gracie has it all: this season's it shirt dress worn as a vest, layered plaids, distress denim and lace-up booties. #OutfitGoals.
If you've been following this blog for a while, you know I am absolutely crazy for Halloween. Brit & Co's 100 Creative DIY Couples Costumes has a ton of great ideas that you can easily make for yourself (and your man, optional). For more ideas on costumes you can create from your closet, visit my posts from years past herehere and here. And don't worry, 2015's is in the works.
It's crock-pot season. The recipes are easy to make and can cook while you're at work, smelling up the house with warm deliciousness for when you get home. Huffington Post has rounded up 48 of the best recipes, including this pork ramen—drool.
Netflix and chill? Domino has 10 spaces that are perfect for a comfy movie night (or whole weekend for that matter).
Speaking of Netflix, Refinery 29 has the full list over everything coming to Netflix in October. Batman, Alexander and Johnny Depp's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory are in my queue.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my! Keiko's Mary Poppins costume is adorable and the ramen looks delish!
    (only thing I'm not liking in this post is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ;) Original all the way!)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that ramen looks amazing! That's a crock pot recipe? I am there.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the couples costume link! I'm thinking of dressing up like the main characters of Moonrise Kingdom for Halloween!

    xox
    Chanel
    Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I want to make that pork ramen...it looks so good!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovvve your plaid vest! SO GORGEOUS!!! And so excited for BATMAN!!!! YAYAYAYAAY!
    kisses
    xo The Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the photos, mostly the Mary Poppins outfit :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the costumes!! Great post! xxx
    www.travelera.es
    Instagram @travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. That ramen recipe look soooo delicious!! *-*
    Lovely post dear!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word.....that bowl of pork ramen is making me hungry!! I need to try out their recipes!! Thank you so much for sharing this Annie!! :D I have been thinking of making pork ramen at home for a long time!!

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.