Friday, October 30, 2015

Life Lately and Flashback Halloweens

Last year's vintage circus performer costume is an all-time favorite!

Happy Halloweekend, fashionistas! It's been a busy October for me, and as it turns out, the end of a chapter. I'm starting a new job on Monday in New York City that will shake up my current routine, so I've been admittedly a bit preoccupied with the transition. While I am SO excited for this new venture (details to come), I'm sad to leave the support I've had in this role for the past several years. Some of my coworkers are also people that I call my dearest friends. But in this case, change is a great thing, and I can't wait to get to it!

In some un-preoccupied time (new word?), I have been enjoying what is arguably my favorite month of the year. Sean and I carved pumpkins, explored new neighborhoods, and I went to my first pro hockey game. My share of seasonal beers and ciders have been consumed. Best yet, tomorrow is my favorite holiday! (I'm sharing two of my most-recent, and most-loved, costumes here). And the soundtrack is just as important, so tune into my Spotify "Halloweekend" playlist and get in the mood!

Totally channelling Daisy Buchanan from my favorite book, The Great Gatsby, two Halloweens ago.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute blast from the past with the costumes!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween costumes!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.