Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Workweek Outfits

Happy hump day, fashionistas! Last week was a busy one of meetings, appointments and after-hours cocktailing (for both work and play), so my outfits had to go the distance. It was also, sadly, one of the last warm weeks of fall. Any other New Englanders turn on their heat this weekend? *sobs internally* I better refresh my tights collection, because I don't think I can tough it out in bare legs much longer...
Monday Head to Toe: Dress, Old Navy // Jacket, Wilson (hand-me-down) // Booties, VS
Tuesday Head to Toe: Sweater, Zara // Vest, DWR Consignments // Jeans, Continuations Consignments // Booties, VS
Wednesday Head to Toe: Dress, Marshalls // Top (underneath), Urban Outfitters // Boots, Steve Madden
Friday Head to Toe: Tee, Old Navy // Flannel, Urban Outfitters // Jacket, Target // Jeans, Old Navy // Booties, thrifted

16 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that red and black dress! You had a lot of gorgeous outfits. If it makes you feel better....I had to turn on my heat as well. Sigh!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These outfits are so cute! I love the red dress!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love monday's booties and tuesdays vest!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!



    Ole Henriksen “Little Wonders” Set Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. That red dress look is so fun! I love the asymmetrical hem
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I especially love your Monday and Friday looks!! That jacket for Monday is so cute, and I love the colors of your plaid on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so adorable! I love the plaid shirt!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely post! Have a great weekend dear.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    LATEST POST: Pink Sugar Cosmetics Eye Candy Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit choices! xxx
    www.travelera.es

    Instagram: @travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. This is so nice!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    VISIT MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovin' that brown suede jacket---sooo chic and sooooo boho cool!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all these looks, all the pieces are so versatile! x

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first one and the last one are my fave :) xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've got really great style, I especially love Monday and Friday's outfits!

    catrionaar.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.