Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thank(full)

Head to Toe: Turtleneck, H&M // Overalls, Hollister // Booties, Victoria's Secret // Wallet, Furla

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving (and a five-day weekend) has already come and gone, but I'm feeling recharged with a whole lot to be thankful for. Wednesday night I prepped some yummy sides for my family's turkey day and went out with friends for a drink to celebrate. Sean and I split the holiday between our families and had a great time eating and talking and eating some more. The rest of the break was majorly relaxing...We saw The Night Before, and it was absolutely hysterical. Sunday I started my Christmas prepping and got a little tree for our apartment. I even have most of my shopping done and got everything wrapped. Let me note that this is not the norm. While I'm an avid decorator, I can be more of a last-minute shopper. But with my free time being so slim these days, it feels great to be ahead of things. My goal for this holiday season is to enjoy the little things among the business. And for a month that's all about "stuff," I'm trying to downsize (partially for peace of mind and partially to prepare for my move coming up). So I'm avoiding the holiday mall mayhem and sticking to tried-and-trues, which believe it or not include these comfy overalls. Anyone (like me) who has avoided trend should give in and buy a pair. 

7 comments:

  1. Ooh love how you styled the overalls with a turtleneck! So cozy! :D
    I have almost all my presents, but I still have to wrap them, haha.
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen of overalls. Love this outfit! And that wallet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look and love your blog!!
    http://notfashionable.valeryesearose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a lot of the holiday shopping done is a good feeling, and I do not know how a five day weekend could ever go by so fast!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Looks stylish!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.