Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Work Hard, Play Hard

Happy Tuesday, fashionistas!...It's been a whirlwind few weeks, so apologies for my lack of posting. I've been loving my new gig at Footwear Plus and Earnshaw's magazines, and it's been great to be in the city. But New York, especially with a commute from Connecticut, is a bit tiring. My sweet pup also had surgery last week (everything went well and we took him home from the hospital yesterday). So needless to say it's been a struggle to get clothes on my body every day, let alone blog about them. But don't worry, it hasn't been all work and no play for this dull girl. This past weekend we celebrated my bestie and roomie's birthday with a night out, and I never shared photos from Halloween a few weeks back (snaps below). Otherwise, there have been a lot of late nights and early mornings, and I've found myself lacking the energy to put together creative outfits. Do you have any advice/tricks to look stylish in less time? Signed, in a rut. 

5 comments:

  1. Yep, commuting to the city (even 4 days a week) was no fun when I did it! As for outfits, I would plan them the night before so that even if I was tired at night I didn't have to worry about it when I was even MORE tired in the morning
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww it sounds like you're finding your happiness! Love hearing about your crazy life! Planning ahead is the easiest way to save time and not have the headache of figuring it out last minute!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy and fun! Great pics! xxx
    www.travelera.es
    Now in Instagram too @travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. settling in always takes some time! looks like you had lots of fun! ignore the long commute - trying to do the same at present :)

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great last few weeks tho, I totally agree - work hard play hard! But make sure you get some rest, too! :) xx

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.