Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Black, White & Christmas All Over

Head to Toe: Blouse, thrifted // Jeans, Forever 21 // Boots, Coolway // Bag, Zara // Scarf, Target

The older I get, the more I can relate to Christmas Vacation's Ellen Griswold: "It's Christmas, and we're all in misery." Don't get me wrong, I love the holiday season—decorating, cooking, family. Just thinking about it gives me the warm and fuzzies...But it also gives me a fair heap of anxiety. There's all the planning involved in traveling and gift-giving, all while fitting in a full-time (or overtime) workload. I'm just reminding myself that a few days off, quality family time and some good old home cooking will make it all worth it. For now, I'm rocking my reindeer scarf, eating my mom's Christmas cookies, jamming to Spotify's holiday playlists and putting my nose to the grindstone. Happy holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Loving this look! And those boots are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that scarf! So cute :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah Yes, Christmas can be stressful, and no matter how much I try to plan ahead and get done, every year I'm still running around getting things done down to the very last minute.
    Still, try to enjoy the time as much as you can!
    Merry Christmas!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look. Very chic!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read. Maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin?
    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.