Monday, May 2, 2016

Let's Do Brunch

Head to Toe: Jumper, Hunter Bell via Rent the Runway // Heels, Clarks // Shirt, TJ Maxx (similar) // Earrings, Nina

Happy Monday, fashionistas...We survived! I have to admit, I was fighting a serious case of the Monday blues this morning, especially since it was particularly dreary for the first week of May. After a productive workday checking off my to-do list, I'm feeling positive about the week ahead. Plus, I can't complain about work after such a beautiful Saturday. We went to brunch at Paradou in NYC's trendy Meatpacking district for a friend's birthday, and the afternoon was perfect. I wanted to wear something special for the event, so I rented this Hunter Bell jumper via Rent the Runway for $30. I knew it might be chilly so I chose long pants, but the white color and cut-out silhouette kept it springlike. Two sizes were delivered right to my doorstep (the 2 fit perfectly) and came with a prepaid UPS return label. So easy! I'm seriously pondering subscribing to the unlimited program—because sometimes a girl just feels better in designer, amiright?
With the guy (left) and the birthday girl (right)

15 comments:

  1. I Love the white romper! Great look ❤️
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that jumpsuit! The cutouts are in the perfect place!
    http://closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumpsuit is way perfect for you!! You can totally pull it off. Love the casual denim jacket put with such a contemporary looking piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this jumpsuit so much! Love the peekaboo details! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful weekend spent with a friend must be awesome! Love your outfit, white and blue is my favourite combo <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thought i recognized this from RTR! i love them so much. this is a great look!
    Xx
    Kali
    www.lovelaughexplore.com
    @love_laugh_explore

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute =)
    xx

    http://www.trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl your all styles are very nice....

    www.mysweetwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this all white look! Those cutouts add a hint of sexy.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely wonderful!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. That jumpsuit is gorgeous! Beautiful look!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.