Friday, May 6, 2016

Rainy Day Ready

Head to Toe: Top, Zara // Jacket, Wilson's (hand-me-down) // Jeans, Old Navy // Sneakers, Converse // Hat, Target

I'm not sure when New York turned into Seattle, but this spring has been soggy. My new white sneakers, suede booties and fringy sandals are continuing to collect dust until the sun comes out. This floppy hat has become a daily staple for protecting my hair from the elements. Comfy shoes are also a must for dodging puddles, and I find short booties (or sneakers, if it isn't a downpour) are better than tall boots that are heavy and hard to walk in. I made do for a casual Friday but created my dream rainy day look below (because I have the feeling there may be many, many more to come), floppy hat included. A backpack instead of a purse frees up hands for your umbrella—extra points if it's as cute as this Kate Spade one. Stay dry, fashionistas! Or, splash around in the rain and sing "If all the rain drops were lemon drops and gum drops," because Friday.
Rainy Days


////////////

9 comments:

  1. Great jacket, I love the styling!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that umbrella <3 Such a cool outfit!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. On point! This is so nice!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is just perfect, I would wear every peace of it :) Here in Gdańsk I have the same weather problems :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love the images as well. Hope you have an awesome new week.

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is beautiful! I love your simple and effortless style here.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful post,dear! I love it!!! This one is so beautiful and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.