Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Shirting the Issue

Head to Toe: Dress, 10 Crosby Derek Lam via Rent the Runway // Booties, Musse & Cloud // Shades, vendor

Happy hump day, fashionistas! The sun is [finally] shining on NYC, and it's only a few days until the unofficial kickoff to summer, MDW. With so many fun adventures on the agenda, I wanted to step up my outfit game. So, I finally pulled the trigger on Rent the Runway's unlimited plan, and I'm already addicted. It's $140 per month for as many items as you want to borrow, three at a time—a smart solution to both my shopping budget and lack of closet space. Plus, when else would I get to wear this Derek Lam interpretation of a shirt dress? 

13 comments:

  1. This outfit is everything! That dress looks so comfy and cool. Love this one on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely. I had fun reading your new post!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOVE that dress!!!! I've been a fan of combo dresses for quite a while, should probably get one for myself ;)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over your awesome shoes!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so cool and the Rent the Runway plan sounds pretty interesting!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such a trendy look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable, Love this dress and atropes are so trendy now :)
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is always amazing! What a great dress! It looks fantastic on you :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love the shirt dress, and the shoes are nice, great style!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your post!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.
    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.