Friday, May 20, 2016

Slithery Chic




Head to Toe: Top, Zara // Jeans, Hollister via Continuations Consignments // Ballet Flats, Delman // Jacket, Topshop via Thredup

Happy Friday, fashionistas! I'm so thrilled for a few days to unwind after a busy week. I have to say, one of the highlights of my weekday wardrobe is these snake-print flats. They have a way of making any outfit, like this jeans and jacket combo, way more elegant. I tested the theory the other day with leggings, and though I didn't take photos, it definitely holds water. Still, I'm pretty stoked for two days of weekend sneakers. Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh they're so fun!! My feet swell too much when I walk/get hot so I couldn't pull off the straps. But I always love them! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your ballerinas !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are awesome! Pretty look!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thank you for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    LATEST POST: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  5. i super love the outfit... the blazer and your shoes.

    anyway, i like your blog and i followed you. :)
    Let's connect... hope you follow back. :)

    It’s A Girl Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great post! Thanks for sharing and have an awesome new week!

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shoes!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.