Monday, May 16, 2016

Walking Tall

Head to Toe: Top, thrifted // Pants, vintage Saks // Platforms, Musse & Cloud

Sunday nights, I have a tendency to fall into an anxiety-ridden state of worrying about the week to come. Then, Monday happens despite my protests, and I realize I'll accomplish what needs to be done, one thing at a time. Working in publishing is full of deadlines and time-sensitive tasks, which can be daunting. Today, I got right to it (with the help of a grande skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks) and completed a long feature that's been on my to-do list. I even wrapped things up early enough to make it to a multi-lates class at my gym. (It's Pilates + meditation and ends with a face mask, very NYC, I know.) If today can set the tone for the week, I think I'll be okay. And if that fails, I'll have to let my outfit do the talking...This '60s boho vibe is exactly the image I want to project: laid back yet put together. Fake it 'till ya make it, amiright?

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Those pants are awesomeeeee and I love them paired with the top!
    Mhmm, I always dread Monday but then I find a way to get everything I need done.
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post as always!! It's been awhile... Hope you had a wonderful week!!
    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU made this outfit! You will get everything done, you always do :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top!! Just a perfect outfit babe!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is absolutely beautiful!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.