Monday, June 6, 2016

Blue Skies

Head to Toe: Dress, Tibi  via Rent the Runway // Sandals, Musse & Cloud

When I first tried on this Tibi dress, I wasn't so sure about the baggy fit. Convinced by the sweet powder blue and shoulder cutouts, I wore it to work for a day of meetings with an evening event. And as it turns out, I got a ton of compliments on it. The clincher, I think, were these sky-high platforms (borderline stilts) for added height to balance out the extra fabric on my petite frame. And it's also comforting to know that if I ever had to jump out of a building I could fasten it into a parachute. Just kidding—I used that joke during a cocktail event and it went over equally as awkwardly. Happy Monday, fashionistas!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh yes, love it with those shoes!!! The perfect compliment to the lose fit
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress and it matches the sky perfectly!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool wedges!

    Have a lovely day :)
    Καλημέρα!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous and cute blue dress, I love it! 💙💙💙
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.