Saturday, June 18, 2016

Weekend Jumpsuit

Head to Toe: Jumper, Josie Natori via Rent the Runway  // Sandals, Dr. Scholl's // Chambray, Marshall's // Bag, Nine West

It's funny how much you take the place you grow up for granted. I was in town visiting family and friends this weekend, and my dad took these outfit photos at the sea wall near their house. Looking at the photos, you would think I was on vacation! I forgot how much I missed it. And I will admit, the bright jumper adds to the getaway vibe. Another Rent the Runway score, people were stopping me on the street to ask where I got it! Not to mention, it's pajama comfortable. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, fashionistas! I am headed back to the city hustle and bustle...

7 comments:

  1. This jumpsuit is lovely!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is so pretty! I love a good jumpsuit. And this one is fantastic! The colours are perfection.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Perfect for these hot Summer days we're finally getting!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que look lindo, fiquei encantada por ele.
    Adorei o blog
    Beijos

    www.blogueiramineira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.