Friday, June 17, 2016

Smooth Sailing

Head to Toe: Blouse, Marshall's // Jeans, thrifted // Sandals, Dr. Scholl's

Happy Friday, fashionistas! This look is a little more preppy than I usually go, but this blog is in fact called New England Romance, so I have to go the nautical route every now and then. I’ve been living in dresses, but a rainy/chilly Thursday called for long pants and a loose blouse. I’m also in love with these Dr. Scholl’s slides, which I’ve come to call my Carrie Bradshaw sandals. New England meets New York. How perfect? Enjoy your weekends and kiss your papas, friends!

5 comments:

  1. I like the shirt..
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gingham shirt, nice casual look!

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.
    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gingham print on that shirt is so fun! Gotta go nautical from time to time ;)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great weekend!! I love the gingham and white jean combo - very New England, for sure!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.