Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Photo Diary: Punta Cana

Dress, American Apparel via Buffalo Exchange
Top, Yandy // Bottoms, American Apparel
Sean and I just got home from what was truly a wonderful vacation in paradise. It's so easy to get caught up in the day-to-day stress that sometimes all you need is a few days away to unwind. We stayed at the Catalonia Royal Bravaro resort in the Dominican Republic and absolutely loved it. Mornings on the beach, afternoons in the pool, evenings on the patio—I didn't want to leave! But, I have to admit, it does feel nice to be back home...until the next getaway, that is.
Parrots Lola and Antonio // Bikini, Yandy
Dress, Matison Stone via Rent the Runway // Heels, Chinese Laundry
Custom-made tunic by my mom. She is one talented lady!

4 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun!! I love their rules, hehe!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for sharing & Happy Friday! :)
    xx Ohiamiht Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pero que guapos en ese paraiso. Preciosa con ese vestidito.

    www.cucaolveira.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.