Thursday, June 23, 2016

Sport Authority

Head to Toe: Top, J.O.A. // Sneakers, Puma // Jeans, 3x1 // Backpack, GX by Gwen Stefani


We’re currently wrapping up the July issue of Footwear Plus (all about sneakers), so you’ll have to forgive me: Kicks are on the brain. Despite all of my research on the trend from a business perspective, I have to admit how much I’m obsessed with the style and comfort of sneakers. I used to be the queen of heels and wedges, but living in a walking city like New York, sneakers are just so much comfier and more convenient. Even if I do wear dressier shoes or booties, I keep a pair stashed in my desk to slip on for lunchtime errands. They’re an obvious match for skinny jeans, like in this outfit, but I also love a clean white pair with a dress. I wore my Pumas with an Alexis wrap dress for a trade show, and after logging nearly eight miles on my tracker, my feet were still in good shape. And I got a ton of compliments on my outfit! For a sportier look, I wore a colorful pair of Coolway knit sneakers with a gray t-shirt dress for work and errands. Either way, sneakers are a win in my book.

8 comments:

  1. The blouse is so cute! Love it! ❤️
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely off shoulder top, and I love the striped wrap dress, suits you well!

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the off the shoulder top so cute.
    Love
    Shanel
    http://babblingonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/anastasia-beverly-hill-glow-kits.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Sneakers really are super comfy, I can just never style them well. I always feel too clunky. Love that off the shoulder top too!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the Camera loves u..Amazing pictures <3


    Maxi Skirts Trending

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your oufit with white dress and snearkers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.