Thursday, June 2, 2016

That's A Wrap

Head to Toe: Dress, Free People via Rent the Runway // Booties, Musse & Cloud 

My favorite thing about summer (which I'm just going to say that it is now that it's officially June) is the ability to just throw on a dress and call it a day. This Free People wrap dress went double duty for a baseball game Monday and to work yesterday. Fringy booties completed the boho look...not to mention they're really fun to walk in. Keep going fashionistas, it's almost Friday!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the color and embroidery! Yay for Free People!!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very beautiful in a red dresss... have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is flawless! I love love love that dress. And those shoes! They are SO CUTE.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!! I totally agree about how awesome summer is for the easy dressing - I threw on a romper for work this morning, and that was it!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.