Thursday, August 18, 2016

Catch My Midriff?

Head to Toe: Jeans, thrifted Levi's // Sandals, Latigo

My favorite thing about these jeans is that they come up high enough to cover my belly button, and the midriff piercing I got when I was 16. All summer, I've been struggling with, after 10 years, if I should take it out. But the gaping hole left behind just seems unattractive. And maybe I'm still holding on to that last glimmer (literally) of my youth, a reminder of afternoons spent at the mall searching for the perfect charm. My all-time favorite was the (faux) diamond-encrusted palm tree I got with my best friends one summer in Fort Lauderdale. Now, I've got the closest thing to a grown-up appropriate stud. What's your vote, to belly ring or not to belly ring? 

8 comments:

  1. Nice top!
    Loving those sandals also dear,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I say as long as you keep it understated leave the ring, adds some whimsy to your life, haha!
    And love this outfit, such a throwback but also totally on-trend now!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous. And I would trust your instincts. If you feel like it is time to let it go....let it go. Otherwise? It looks great. And shopping for charms can be a lot of fun. My sister still has her bellybutton ring in and I love it! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post,
    happy Friday :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and comfy style darling!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so cute! I love that the crop top has horizontal stripes which accentuate your petite frame and the slightly bigger jeans are so cute and 90s esque!

    xo
    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  8. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.