Thursday, September 22, 2016

Astro Chic

Head to Toe: Top, Derek Lam // Skirt, TJ Maxx // Mules, Nina // Bag, Juicy Couture (similar)

For those of you who caught my crappy Monday post, Tuesday didn't get much better. Monti (that little fluffy guy always making a guest appearance in my posts) has been sick, and I finally decided he needed a vet visit. Worrying about animals is awful, because they can't tell you what hurts, and my mind always travels to the worst. But, after an (expensive) appointment, we got good news, some meds and seem to be feeling much better. And with Mercury finally out of retrograde yesterday, I think we're all feeling a little more aligned with the universe. (Any other crazy Cosmos peeps in the house?) I know it seems silly to think astrology can really affect our lives, and even crazier to think it might apply to our pets, but I can't help but feel like things have been inexplicably out of whack lately. And maybe it's just good to think a change in the calendar is going to make it better. So here's to a new season, a new phase in the planets and a killer outfit for a fresh start.

14 comments:

  1. Nothing is worse than when our pets aren't feeling well and we feel so helpless! Glad Monty is doing better!
    I do believe that a killer outfit can do wonders, and those gold mules are just so gorgeous.
    iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love this! The top and skirt were made to be worn together!!!
    And awww, poor Monty. Glad he's feeling better now though!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great post :)
    kisses,
    Tijana

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got good news! And this is definitely a killer outfit....

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt looks great on you. Super. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I'm glad to hear your dog is feeling better! What a cutie!
    And WOW this outfit is beautiful! Love the top, the chic leather skirt and those shoes!!! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit. Your dog is cute.
    Thank you so much for following me, I have just followed you back x

    Have a lovely weekend.

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look. Great pictures!
    I follow you now on GFC, I wait back in to my blog.
    Kisses!!!
    Blog: www.newoutfitfashionblog.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/New-Outfit
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/milanewoutfit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome look!
    I love your blog! x
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Please let me know on my blog and I will follow back as soon as possible!
    Have a good day!

    ⤜ My blog "Demilla". Welcome! ⤛

    ReplyDelete
  10. So in love with the top!!! Fantastic outfit dear:)
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUch a classy outfit!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.