Saturday, September 24, 2016

Date Night

Head to Toe: Top, TJ Maxx // Leggings, Bailey 44 // Heels, Clarks // Clutch, Nine West

Hip, hip, hooray for the weekend! It's finally feeling like fall this morning, and I can't lie that I'm sort of digging it. What else can you expect from a born-and-bred New Englander?

Today, I'm sharing one of my favorite date-night looks. The folks at Adore Me prompted the question of what make's me feel most confident on a night out. I can't lie that it often starts with the right undergarments (just makes you feel prettier, right?), and I like a super-sublte peek at a lacy bra or cami, like how I styled this top. The most important factor is to be comfortable. Sean and I often go to concerts for date night, and it can be tricky to figure out how to dress—especially because in Williamsburg, venues can run the gamut from hipster basement to chic club. A heel always gives me a boost (literally), but it's got to be comfy for a night on my feet. These Clarks are a lifesaver. My last date night rule is to KISS: Keep it simple, stupid. Let's be honest, all of the Olsen Twin-esque layers of trendy accessories we love are for the benefit of other women. And P.S. Bring a clutch. No guy wants to carry your cell phone all night. What's your date night recipe?

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful look, love your top.<333
    New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great!! Sadly I don't have a date night recipe since I don't go on dates, haha! But it would probably be jeans, heels and a cute flirty top
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great date night outfit! :) The colour of that tank is lovely with the black and the pompom on your clutch is so cute :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, I'm your new Followers.

    My blog http://wormake.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leggins suits you very much! Great look!
    What about following each other? Just let me know in comments! My blog>> Witty Sweety :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello . Want to share your blog with the world? To find people who share the same passions as you? Come join us.
    Register the name of your blog URL, the country
    The activity is only friendly
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day
    friendly
    Chris
    please Follow our return
    All entries will receive a corresponding Awards has your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! You look super gorgeous!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love the leather leggings for date night!
    How is Adoreme? I've been thinking of getting lingerie from there but I wasn't sure?

    xo Deborah
    Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really cute sets and very affordable!

      Delete
  10. nice post :)
    kisses,

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful blog! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look for a night out. How much more comfortable is it to wear pants/leggings out & a low heel compared to dresses & six inch stilettos? I would totally wear this out. Great look!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.