Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Windbreaker

Head to Toe: Top, Sammydress // Jacket, Buffalo Exchange // Jeans, Old Navy // Sneakers, Keds

This week, I'm taking my first stab at styling a shoot for Footwear Plus. I've been running all over the city picking up samples, which has been a little tiring but great for my step count (12,000 yesterday). Monday, I was a little early for an appointment so I decided to walk there via the High Line and snapped these photos. It was the perfect opportunity to take the scenic route on a beautiful fall day, and I even spotted Dean Winters—the actor from SVU and the Allstate "mayhem" commercials. As a huge Law & Order fan (no, not the kind Trump is talking about), this was a pretty exciting moment (as in, me creepily eyeing him as he pretended not to notice). Thanks, Dean.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh love that jacket!!! And yay for seeing actors out in the wild, haha! I just saw one of the Mayhem commercials last night and realized they hadn't been airing them for a while. Nice to have them back ;)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good comfortable look:) Very pretty!
    I am your new follower:)
    My fashion blog>> Witty Sweety

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit dear! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? --------> Fashion, Beauty and Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool look, love your shirt.<333
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So comfy and stylish! Pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally in love with this look
    that shirt !!
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit. It is amazing... kisses

    Do you want to follow for each other? If you want to tell me on my blog.

    www.jovanica92.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit so much! You looks stunning :)


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta el look!

    Puntoya-parte.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.