Friday, October 14, 2016

Road Rules

Head to Toe: Shirt, Urban outfitters // Vest, Unreal Fur // Booties, Seychelles // Tote, Sakroots

As a New Yorker, my premium modes of transportation are the subway and my own two feet. In Brooklyn, it can be especially difficult to get to other parts of the borough without a car. For this reason, Sean and I typically reserve date night to nearby, walkable locales—because nothing says romance quite like the smell of the L train. I was recently introduced to Turo, a new car-sharing service out of San Francisco (think: Airbnb for cars), and am thrilled with the idea of how it can revolutionize date night for city-dwellers.


So I got to dreaming about a day trip or evening out at one of Hudson Valley or Central New York’s fall festivals, taking the scenic route. For the drive, I’d love to rent a Wrangler, since I’ve been dearly missing mine (top down, weather permitting, of course). I've compiled some great festivals happening this weekend below for those in the area. What’s your ideal autumn date?


13 comments:

  1. 1. LOVE this outfit! That vest is so fun!!
    2. Oooh, that does sound like a great service and a fun way to escape for a mini trip
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I stop by your blog I always find myself needing something haha. That vest is too cute, love the pink fur.

    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything cuter than this vest?? I think not! I am in love with this look. So pretty!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pockets are everything!
    It's funny how we take for granted the simple things like being able to hop in a car and just go where ever. The jack o lantern blaze sounds like it would be quite the sight to see!
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ootd
    So cute coat
    Kisses
    Maysesmodamourblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely coat!
    Nice outfit, xx

    www.cocosnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool coat! 💗
    Have a nice weekend sweetie
    Xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are beautiful dear! Love your style. ☺♥

    How about follow each other?
    IvaFashionDiary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very unique coat
    The whole outfit is so lovely
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear ya, I'm definitely a taxi, or walk everywhere kind of gal (we have a car) but I don't drive + walking to go out for a date night is kind of fun! And... YOUR coat, how adorable are those pockets?! Absolutely love this look + wishing you a lovely weekend!! xo

    www.girlandcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaah those pockets are só cute and fluffy, you look amazing babe XO Charissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.