Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Track Star

Head to Toe: Sweatshirt, Juicy Couture // Leggings, BB Dakota // Sneakers, Clear Weather

As I stand crammed onto the particularly crowded L train, it's nice to think back to the weekend, when I could wear leggings as pants with a track jacket and stay in my own borough. Not that I mind commuting into Manhattan for work, but on days off I prefer to explore Williamsburg, which has so much to offer. And it's refreshing to avoid the subway when I spend so much time during the week hopping from work to press preview to after-hours event.

Now back to that track jacket...Juicy has been promoting its #trackisback campaign (you've probably seen it styled in magazines and blogs), and I'm kind of excited to hop on the bandwagon. I was lucky enough to get this velour hoodie, in all its 00's glory, at a press preview for work (they have footwear too), and even personalized it with these cute pineapples! I say it's a win as weekend wear with leggings—particularly of the sequin variety—and sneakers, but my next challenge is to make it work appropriate. Perhaps worn as a jacket with a skirt and booties? The suggestion box is open.

13 comments:

  1. YES. Just, yes. Those are the best leggings I have ever seen in my life. Everything about this outfit is FLAWLESS. You are totally a style icon!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your sparkly leggings (: x totally eye-catching, you nailed this look.

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute style darling!
    I love it your shoes
    {xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh.. so glad Juicy is making a come back! I still have my purple hoodie somewhere in my closet..
    you look so cool in your hoodie and your shiny pants

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oeh love those sparkly trousers on you! XO Charissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit, You look so comfortable. I love your pants :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great!
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute look! Love those sparkly leggings! I have a pair of jeans from Siwy that look just like them!

    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these shoes, there so so pretty.

    Also loving your blog!!

    www.londonstylegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.