Monday, February 6, 2017

Fringe Benefits

Head to Toe: Sweater, J. Crew via Thredup // Jeans, Old Navy // Shoeties, Clarks // Necklace, H&M

What a Monday! I spent the day styling a shoot for work, so my legs are aching from standing, but thankfully these Clarks are supremely comfortable, so my feet are in good shape. I'm heading to Milan for a trade show in a few days (and taking a quick pit stop in Paris), so I plan on wearing these babies all week. Being the planner that I am, I'm all packed...and, not to brag, I fit everything in a carry-on. I almost never check a bag. The secret is to wear your heaviest things there and to stick to one color palette. I also like wearing neutral shoes, like these, that can go with black, brown or navy on top. Then, plan each outfit. Just throwing in a bunch of tops and bottoms adds a lot more bulk. Just remember, you can't bring a razor on the plane. So plan on picking one up at your destination or jumping on the no-shave feminist movement. Now, a tall glass of wine and The Bachelor are calling my name. Cheers!

22 comments:

  1. You look lovely in this comfy outfit!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVE that sweater!
    And oooh!! Milan! I'm headed there in May (but only for a day.) I hope you have an amazing time and the tradeshow goes well
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm watching The Bachelor with a big glass of red wine too right now! I love your sweater!!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh Lucky you, Paris and Milan sound amazing!!
    I'm also not a bag checker - I've lost a bag that I checked once and since then I try not to check my bags at all! Great tips on how to keep packing space to a maximum!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely top, the sleeve details are very nice and that way, it can be used for a more dressier look. You look beautiful, dear!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I like it so much :)
    Have a nice day!

    valerianest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sweater!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very cute style darling!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun sweater - I've been wanting to add a fringey one to my collection. good for you for being all packed and ready! Your trip sounds like it will be a good one!
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sweater is so stunning! Love the details on the sleeves and the colour is perfection :) x

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. So comfy and stylish look! Love the sweater!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very stylish outfit ) Like details)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to hear about your trip girl. Ps you should do a post on your Thred Up finds. I've only ever sold to ThredUp never purchased. This sweater is making me think again!

    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, thanks girl! I love selling on there too, but then I instantly spend on the site haha.

      Delete
  14. Very cute look! I like it))
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  15. an amazing look as always :)
    A sweet kiss
    Sara M.
    http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look! I really love the term "shoeties" it's my first time hearing it and its genius!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the sweater, it’s really cute & thanks for the packing tips! I remember my mom wore a giant (& I mean GIANT) coat from the sweltering heat in Thailand back to Australia once because she really wanted to bring it back but it made her luggage about 5kg over haha

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super comfy outfit! Love the sweater!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.