Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Noir

 Head to Toe: Turtleneck, H&M // Jeans, Old Navy // Bag, Juicy Couture // Booties, Seychelles

People say that New Yorkers wear a lot of black. From my brief observations abroad, it's nothing compared to Parisians. It was rare to see someone wearing anything besides black, and even then it was usually another neutral like camel or gray. What French people don't wear, however, are berets. I have to admit to grabbing this one at a touristy shop near the Eiffel Tower, and while I couldn't wear it in Paris without labeling myself as a complete out-of-towner, I was pretty excited to rock it back home. So, in honor of Paris, I styled it here with an all-black outfit. Très chic, no?

12 comments:

  1. Before I read this I was thinking it was very French! And you're right about berets, never see them on the locals, hehe
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, looks stunning! Those jeans look fantastic by the way, I think I might need some heh

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très chic.. yes!!! followed back on bloglovin.. love your style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! That clutch is such a pop of fun

    Adrianna xx

    http://mimamochi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. luv the Barret

    such lovely photos and style.
    Let me know how your week is going?
    Do have a lovely Thursday.
    http://www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! Love your style!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with black and while I try to mix it up on the blog here & there... I live in my all black uniform on the daily and I love it!! <3 And your outfit is definitely chic + I love, love that beret on you!! xo

    www.girlandcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the perfect Parisian look, and you look so good in the beret. (even if they don't really wear them).
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha Parisians definitely do wear a lot of dark colors! No berets but I like it on you! :D

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. So chic, you definitely look like you could be straight out of a film noir!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. This Parisian looks is so trendy! You looks so beautiful honey!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LAST ONES FROM NORWAY: NORTHERN LIGHTS & MOON BOOT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.