Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Bomb

Head to Toe: Turtleneck, Buffalo Exchange // Jeans, Siwy // Jacket, Bebe // Sneakers Puma

Happy Fat Tuesday! Who's celebrating tonight? I'm normally not a Tuesday partier, but it's tempting with this springlike weather going strong. I wore this look on Friday for work and a trip to Connecticut to see friends and fam. I'm mostly repeating it today, but with more Tuesday-appropriate jeans (no holes) and flat mules. It has been pretty nice sporting light layers instead of bundles and coats, but I'm not getting used to it yet, even though tomorrow is the first day of March. Happy Mardi Gras, fashionistas...take it easy on the daiquiris!

10 comments:

  1. Love that bomber!!!
    I think I might have to make some pancakes tonight but not sure I have any mix...so sad!! :(
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous look, the bomber is so nice! xx
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie x
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely wish I was celebrating! Love this outfit. That jacket is SO cute.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bomber jacket is so cute! Love the star print!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those jeans! Hope you had fun celebrating last night - definitely a gorgeous night in February! It was my sister's birthday and we were recounting her last few of being out FREEZING to death!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy mardi gras!
    I love this throwback 90s inspired look! Those jeans are fantastic!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply cool and stylish!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this look, you've styled and worn it so effortlessly!

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.