Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Breakfast at Bloomingdale's: Ruffles + Camel

Head to Toe: Blouse, Buffalo Exchange // Jeans, Akira // Flats, M. Gemi // Coat, vintage LL Bean // Bag, Juicy Couture

Happy over-the-hump day, fashionistas! Sorry it's been a minute—the past week has been nonstop. I styled a photo shoot last night for our May issue (can't wait to share the pics), and I was excited to pull clothes from Bloomingdale's last week. I mean, what better than a morning with designer duds?

A new development has also been keeping me busy: We're moving! Details to come on where and when, but in the meantime, we're looking for new tenants in our cozy Williamsburg apartment. Comment if you know anyone looking for new digs for their hipster souls!
Photos by Daniela L.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh so much exciting stuff is happening! Can't wait to hear all about it!
    And loving this outfit, those shoes are super cute
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. So casual! Simply beautiful! Nice outfit!
    MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/colectie-plussize/accentueaza-ti-punctele-forte-cu-modelele-potrivite-de-rochii-pentru-plinute/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blouse - so feminine! And jeans are absolutely eye-catching!!

    My Fashion BLOG by Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting you are moving to the city! And I love the long camel coat, its beautiful and dramatic.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.