Thursday, March 23, 2017

Chelsea Market, the High Line & Statement Sleeves

Head to Toe: Dress, Buffalo Exchange // Boots, Musse & Cloud // Sweater (bottom), H&M

It's officially spring on the calendar, but New England isn't quite there yet. One of my favorite indoor excursions in NYC is Chelsea Market. And if it isn't too frigid out, it's right next to the High Line, which offers some pretty sweet views of the city. Earlier this week, my friend Daniela and I decided to tackle both. The High Line is best to just wander and stop to check out the art installations along the way (and in warmer months, the flowers). Chelsea Market is also prime for wandering while, of course, snacking. Seafood lovers have to stop at The Lobster Place, and carb-aholics like myself will love Very Fresh Noodles. There's also a flower shop, wine store, bakery and chocolatier. And when you can't possibly eat anything else, there's a book store, Anthropologie and Artists and Fleas—a collective of handmade and vintage items. An afternoon well spent...and fed.
Outfit photos by Daniela L.

9 comments:

  1. I love the sleeves of that dress! This is such a fun look! :)
    I escaped into Chelsea Market earlier this month on one of those SUPER windy days. It was insane!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over that dress. The sleeves are so beautiful and fun! You look gorgeous :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute sleeves on the dress! The market looks like a really fun place and wonderful that it's indoors while it's still so cold out.
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very cute dress darling!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The statement sleeves are really cool on this dress, but it's your matching earrings and lipstick I love most in this outfit :)

    Sounds like you had a really fun day too!

    Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I loved visiting Chelsea Market when I was there for NYFW! It was also my anniversary with my boyfriend and we went there to be completely off the grid (we didn't tell anyone we would be there). It's such a fun place to go and excellent for snacking!
    LOVE your outfit - the sleeves are perfect and your boots are amazing!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual very stylish look) Thanks for sharing!
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is just perfect for an everyday date look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com/how-to-choose-the-right-necklace-according-to-your-style/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.