Thursday, March 2, 2017

Curb Appeal

Head to Toe: Top and vest, Buffalo Exchange // Jacket, L Train Vintage // Pants, thrifted // Bag, vintage // Boots, J. Shoes // Shades, Vera Wang

When Refinery 29 and Wear launched a street style contest to win a $1,000 Anthropologie shopping spree, my coworkers and I were excited to enter. Tasked with creating an Anthro-inspired look, I immediately thought of these pants. I got them at a consignment shop near my old apartment in Connecticut (it closed shortly after I moved in, sadly) still with tags on, so I knew they were from the store. I paired with these blue booties and a vintage bag and piled on the layers (necessary for a sunny but super windy March day). We enlisted the help of our Creative Director and in-house photographer Trevett, who took these awesome street style shots. Move over, Sartorialist! Even if we don't win, it was a fun way to break up a busy Thursday, and I'm pretty dang stoked for these photos.

19 comments:

  1. That's so much fun! I can totally see it's anthro inspired!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these photos are gorgeous and your outfit is very "Anthropologie"-esque! LOVE those pants!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look so stylish! I love your style, always!

      Delete
  4. This outfit is just so well put together annie, such gorgeous little heels as well x
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit, love the accessories in particular!

    SHAKIRA // SHAKIRA SACKS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it your style darling
    Cute sunglasses
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning look! I love your jacket and pants!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is damn good. Liked your pant.
    Have a look on our new range of Ladies Across The Body Bags Online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look, love :)
    a sweet kiss
    Sara M.
    http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those thrifted pants are so fun! I love the colors!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.