Friday, March 31, 2017

Knock 'Em Dead: Palm Pants and White Kicks

Head to Toe: Top, Zaful // Pants, Zara (via Buffalo Exchange) // Sneakers, Puma

Earlier this week,  I styled a shoot for Footwear Plus at a retro bowling alley. The location was so cool, I couldn't help but snap some outfit photos for myself—including one with this Scotch & Soda bomber borrowed for the shoot. Who wore it better? Okay, the model, hands down, but it did match my outfit. Happy Friday, fashionistas!
 Photos by Daniela L.

8 comments:

  1. Cute pics!
    Have a nice evening!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen someone look so great while bowling! I LOVE those pants!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! You want to follow each other on GFC? Let me know on my blog :)
    XX, Rahel - www.justrahel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me, I haven't been bowling in forever! I hope you had fun, the pants you're wearing are gorgeous!

    Reine | Sincerely Reine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pants are so pretty, perfect for spring!! xx

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love love your pants,
    they are so cool :D

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look just as good as the model in that jacket, and what a cool location for a photo shoot!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.