Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Stellaaaaaa! Snow Day Outfit

Head to Toe: Sweater, Banana Republic (thrifted) // Jeans, Old Navy // Boots, Sorel // Coat, Calvin Klein (thrifted) // Beanie, Teva
 
Dear, Stella. I really enjoyed the work from home day in my pajamas yesterday, typing next to my window with a yummy-smelling candle burning. I made eggs and bacon for breakfast, and it was great. Today, however, trekking through slushy Manhattan streets in the blistering cold (in mid-March), wasn't so great. Thank goodness for these Sorel boots, which literally saved me from a day with wet feet when I stepped into what appeared to be a few inches of slush and was actually an up-to-my-calf sink hole. I have been enjoying slowly bringing out my spring wardrobe, but thanks to you, Stella, I'm back to chunky sweaters, puffy coats and knit beanies (although I must admit, I love a good beanie). Let's call it even for now, but please tell your friends to stay away until next winter.

13 comments:

  1. Oooh love that sweater! Looks so cozy!
    and UGH!!! The dreaded sinkhole puddle! HATE those!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots, so perfect for a snowy day!! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trekking through NYC snow is never fun, but you're acing the style game!

    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proper snow boots are the best. So worth the investment on the days we can't just stay curled up indoors.
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so comfy and warm!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute in this outfit! Love the furry boots :D
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots look so cozy and warm!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fashionable winter look! I love the boots!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks very interesting) Amazing outfit )
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a wonderful outfit! I liked it!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh Stella didn't hit us as hard down in DC - we only got a three hour delay from work, meaning I had to sludge through all that slush too!
    At least your outfit is cute and I LOVE your boots! They look warmer than my Sperrys!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.