Monday, April 3, 2017

A Spring Outfit and the Perfect Carryall

Head to Toe: Top and vest, thrifted // Jeans, Mavi // Socks, Marcmarcs // Sneakers, Keds (similar) // Bag, Joules (similar)

If you caught my rant about uncomfortable fishnets a few weeks back, I take everything back. These Marcmarcs socks have a cloth bottom, toe and heel so they are actually comfortable to walk in! Plus since they're just ankle socks, I don't have to worry about fitting my jeans on top, and, so much cuter than no-show socks, which are always sliding off anyhow.

I'm also obsessed with this Joules tote bag, which I got for attending their press preview for work last week. It's so much more stylish than the canvas tote I usually carry around during the work week (since I always end up lugging a ton of stuff). And it literally fits everything...including your dog...whether he likes it or not. Don't worry, we kissed and made up after I put him in there!

19 comments:

  1. Love the ruffled top, so lovely. And the bag too, the print is so cute!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how bright that tote is!! Such a fun Spring look (especially now that its sort of been springy the past couple days)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for spring finally making an attempt! Dogs in bags are the best. They will learn to like it ;)
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect outfit for spring, love the vest and the tote is super cute.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty bag!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos. hope to see more soon!
    BTW, i follow for follow via GFC, Bloglovin and network blogs. Tell me if interested! ^_^ http://www.yourstrulycee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bag, very beautiful :) Your dog is so cute :)

    My Fashion BLOG by Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww you and your dog are super cute! ♥

    Happy Tuesday!
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your top! And your pet looks really cute! Gorgeous! :)

    xoxo

    http://chicglamstyle.com/ariadne-perfect-balance-hydrator/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wonderful post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the way fishnet tights look under jeans - and your white fishnets are uniquely trendy! Love it!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit and your dog are the cutest things I've seen all day! Love these pictures :D
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit and your puppy is simply adorable!
    xx Elisa
    Francine's Place | Diy & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. This ruffled top is soo pretty!! You look stunning, super chic and casual ♥ Just found your blog and I loveee it!!! Your header is gooooaaals ♥ ♥ ♥ Now following you via GFC!!

    Brooks | Live. Laugh. Love. & Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww that tote bag is so cute! and so is that pup! <3

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love your bag--I carry around a big bag for work all week too and I would love a bright one like this for summer! Also your dog is so adorable!!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing outfit dear!


    Would you like us to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.
    xoxo

    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.