Thursday, June 1, 2017

An Americana Kickoff to Summer

Head to Toe: Top, jacket, bag & shorts, thrifted // Sneakers, Puma // Shades, Vera Wang

Happy first day of June! I can't believe Memorial Day weekend, the unofficial kickoff to summer, has already come and gone. I mean, it's almost Friday again! Don't you just love short weeks? Sean and I had a pretty low key holiday, but we did get to 79th Street Boat Basin for lunch Sunday, and it was even warm enough to sit outside. Growing up near the beach, I always feel at home close to water, and this spot felt fabulously New England—complete with a basket of fries and corn-on-the-cob. I wanted to go a little patriotic, so I paired these vintage shorts with my trusty jean jacket. My thoughts and thanks to those in the military and their families for your service and sacrifice!

6 comments:

  1. Classic New England with a city in the background. Looking good Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so cute! A perfect Memorial Day weekend outfit
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute style darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I actually can't believe we're already at the halfway point in the year! Where did all the time go?
    I love this cute look - those shorts are so pretty! Glad to see you had a good long weekend! :]

    https://www.instagram.com/coffeeproseprettyclothes/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect look for memorial day! I love the fun vintage shorts.
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.