Sunday, June 4, 2017

Easy Photo DIY under $15

Happy Sunday, fashionistas! Sean and I have been working hard at making our new apartment nice and homey (more pics on that later), and for me, photos are the most important touch. We have frames resting on just about every inch of shelf and counter space, so I love the idea of fitting multiple pictures in one display. With a ton of DIY inspo, Printiki has adorable vintage-inspired print options and cute fonts that you can use for captions and comments. Plus, you can import your pics directly from Instagram or Facebook. 

Opting for square prints, I scoured the 'gram for some of my favorite shots and added a few sentiments here and there. Then, I found an old frame for $2 at Housing Works. I used leftover paint from our accent wall to give it new life, then stapled yarn across the back and attached my prints using clothespins. The best part is, it's easy to rotate new pics in and out. 

If you want to give this DIY a try or create your own rendition, use the code YSHG33EJ to get free shipping on Printiki. And don't forget to show me the finished product!
This post is sponsored by Printiki but all opinions are my own. 

3 comments:

  1. This is cute, love the square prints!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! Brian and I haven't decorated much but I think we'll stop by a flea market for some frames and DIY them too!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Printiki prints too!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.