Monday, June 26, 2017

Thrifted Dior and a Basic T for Summer

Head to Toe: T-shirt, H&M // Jeans, Old Navy // Sandals, Dr. Scholl's (now on sale!) // Scarf, thrifted

Happy Monday, fashionistas! I hope you enjoyed this gorgeous weekend. Sean and I kept things low-key, but we did a lot of wandering and exploring in our neighborhood. I did some digging in my favorite thrift spot, Unique Boutique, and found this pink scarf for $4 in a big bin. I snapped it up for the silky material and pretty blush color, and then realized it was Dior! I'm adding this to my top 10 all-time best thrift scores for sure. I also nabbed a Banana Republic dress with the tags on for $13 and some pretty cute J Crew pants, so it was a successful haul. What's your best thrift find?

10 comments:

  1. Love the pink and gray combo! And what a find, I love the subtle print of the scarf
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a great find with that Dior Scarf! So pretty and perfect for summer time
    Hope you have a great week ahead :)
    Lyndi

    www.stylecalling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute summery look! I love your vintage straw clutch. I think my best thrift was a London Fog trench for $3, or my ferragamo heels for $35.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Trench for $3 is pretty unbeatable!

      Delete
  4. Love it! Is elegant and cute! The scarf is an chic touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what an awesome thrift find!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thrifting success! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look so beautiful babe and this is lovely look! xx, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always seem to find the best items at thrift stores! What a lucky find - and it's so pretty too! Love the look! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for spending your valuable time in delivering the most valuable content here.I loved the way you write and suggest my friends too for getting aware of your blogs.
    Pawn Shops in Alabama
    Pawn Loans in Alabama
    Pawn Brokers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.